Saturday 26 July 2014

First ever full HD video!

This week marks a first for me... my first ever full HD video is gone up on YouTube!

And because this was my most requested video I have put this up first, it of course had to be my eyebrow tutorial!




Thank you for being so patient! I am sorry that it has taken me this long, but I wanted to do my research into the cameras which were out there and available. I wanted to make sure that I got the best camera for my budget, so that my videos were all nice and clear for you to be able to follow along with what I am doing. But most importantly I wanted to get myself a camera which had a decent zoom on it, so that I could show you close up, the things that I was up to!

I hope you enjoy it, everything is a learning curve, this was definitely one of them. It's surprisingly hard to film close up and stay in the shot, so if I disappear out of shot for a few seconds that's why! I have given it a good go though, and I hope that you all learn something new, or see a technique you wouldn't have thought of etc.

As always keep smiling.

xoxo E
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Emily Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig