Sunday 10 August 2014

Getting Creative!

Happy Sunday everyone!

If you read my last blog then you know that there is a huge thing going on at the moment!! As soon as I am able to share more I will. But it does mean that I have been somewhat slack on filming videos and uploading to YouTube! Sorry about that!

Today however I have set aside some time to do a bit of filming so that I have something good for you for next week, and I am also hoping that I will be able to get a video up later on today but I am still working on that. It's a lonnggg video so trying to cut it down has been a little bit of a nightmare!

I am going to be filming LOTS in the next week though as I won't be able to film over around 4 weeks but I still want to be uploading! As always if anyone has anything that they want to see let me know! Can't stress enough I am doing this to try and depart some tips and tricks for you guys, so I want to make sure that what I am uploading is useful and what people want to see! If you have any requests, there is a link at the top of my blog to my Facebook page, leave me a comment, or comment on this post and I will make sure I have a look any suggestions and see what I can do!

I hope you all have a nice Sunday planned whether its a busy one or a nice chilled out Sunday :)

I personally have a very busy one and I have been up fairly early this morning writing lists, making sure that I have everything in check for what I want to have done by the end of the day!

xoxo E


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Emily Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig