Saturday 9 November 2013

A day at the spa!

Good morning everyone!

So today is the long awaited day at last!

Me and the gorgeous ladies of my family are all off to a local spa for an overnight stay and we are all so excited!

This is our Christmas presents to one another for me and my sisters, and we are taking my mum as her Christmas and Birthday present, so she's going completely free!! So on Christmas day when everyone else is opening their presents we will be sat around reminiscing over this weekend!

I will post pictures and an update once I am back.

I also didn't get a chance to blog my outfit of the day yesterday! Which I meant to do last night but ended up going to an unexpected event!

OOTD - Work on Friday

Hope you all have a lovely weekend speak to you soon.

xoxo E
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Emily Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig