Thursday 5 March 2015

Perseverance is the key!

It has been far too long overdue, but I have finally managed to get my next YouTube video up!

I have been having all sorts of terrible computer issues of the last 3 weeks since originally trying to get this video uploaded! But today after sitting down this morning and being determined that I wouldn't be beaten I have managed to get my video edited and uploaded!

I hope you enjoy! This is all based around a new matte lipstick which I have purchased from M.A.C which I am in love with and is my new favourite red lipstick. I hope that you love this look as much as I do!

I promise now that I have managed to beat my pc into submission and I have got everything running smoothly again there will be more videos to come.

As always any requests please do let me know!


But for now, grab yourself a cup of something tasty, a bicky and sit back and enjoy this beast :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq753AL8f44

xoxo E
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Emily Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig