Sunday 10 November 2013

What a peaceful weekend!

What a lovely relaxing weekend!

We headed out to Woodbury Park for a spa weekend, spent the entire weekend lounging by the pool, had a lovely back, neck and shoulder massage from a lovely girl called Georgia and a wonderful meal last night. Feel very rested!

On to another week, not long till Christmas now! I am feel very organised this year. I have my Christmas card list all written out, present list written out.

Christmas budget tip! 

If you are trying to do Christmas on a budget, write yourself a list of everyone you are buying for, write down what you are getting or any ideas and a budget. Work out how many notes you need of certain denominations, so if you are buying for two people at £15 you would need 2 £10 notes and 2 £5 notes. Go to the bank and ask for your total amount but specify how you would like the notes to come, then split all of the money up at home according to each person and secure with paper clips or envelopes. Put a sticky note on them or write on the envelope the names of each person, that way when you go Christmas shopping you just pay for the item with the allocated money. That way you won't go over budget, and any change left over is a bonus!

I did this last year for the first time and it was amazing! I stuck to my budget which I have never done before and it was fun sticking to it.

If you try it let me know how you get on!
Hope this helps to save some pennies for someone!

xoxo E
SHARE:

1 comment

© Miss Emily Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig