Thursday 7 November 2013

Just getting started!

Hello all, this is my first official attempt at blogging!

After several years, and failed attempts to sit down and actually write something I have finally gotten around to it. This is only 3 years in the making!

So I am planning on blogging on all things girlie, creative and fun in my life, which will hopefully make interesting reading for anyone who bothers to read my blog!

I am a professional spray tanner living in the South West of England (and I know what you are thinking.... no I don't talk like a farmer!) I am planning on linking my blog to my website so that people can have a lot at the tanning services that I offer, but also so that I can share any beauty tips / advice with you.

So if this sounds like your sort of thing then watch this space... because this time around I really am going to make a conscientious effort to keep this up!

xoxo E
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Emily Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig